Programme / Infos
Welcome to the beautiful Ore Mountains, home to the Rabenberg TrailCenter and the venue for two days of full on TrailTrophy action. The start and finish line is about 850 metres above sea level in Rabenberg Sports Park – at most a two minute ride from the first trail, where two incredible and challenging days of man-made, varied trails are waiting for you!
(see schedule for further details)
Saturday 15th June 2019
TrailTrophy Breitenbrunn officially gets underway at 1pm. The first day’s riding at TrailTrophy brings with it around 25 km of trails to overcome. It may not sound like much, but the devil is in the details: 5-6 time trials demanding clean, concentrated riding and plenty of stamina. By the end of the day you’ll have racked up around 750-900 vertical metres after which it’s down to the event site for a tasty barbecue.
Sunday 16th June 2019
The Session No. 2, essentially the second stage of the TrailTrophy, starts just after 9 am for the fastest riders from the previous day. This is followed by a further 5 stages in the TrailCenter, totalling around 18-20 km and about 500-600 vertical metres. Once the last riders cross the finish line the results will be quickly calculated and amazing prizes distributed to the winners (and runners up).
- Rider limit: 400 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider & Masters Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from the night ride onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be crowned at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete at the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.