Programme / Infos
2019 is a special year for the TrailTrophy: Because we're going to celebrate our 10th anniversary! Ten years ago everything started at Latsch in the Vinschgau Valley (South Tyrol). And it is still a festival of dry trails, summer sun and south Tyrolean flair. The Latsch Region’s natural super trails play host to the TT for three whole days – including the atmospheric night ride on Friday evening. Located on the outskirts of Latsch, this is going to be an unmissable event!
(The final schedule will be published four weeks before the event!)
Friday 24th May 2019
Two “stages” kick things off: The afternoon session (starting around 1pm) is your chance to ‘break in’ the trails over the course of two or three stages. After a break and a snack at the main event site an hour long night ride session will take place at around 21:40.
Saturday 25th May 2019
Saturday is traditionally the King’s stage of the TrailTrophy. The fastest riders from the previous day get things going from 9:30, tackling a huge variety of different trails. The start of the stages can be reached by bike, shuttle or lift. Saturday ends with a communal evening barbecue on the main festival site.
Sunday 26th May 2019
TrailTrophy comes to an end with yet another top class trail spectacular jam packed with technical challenges and flowy sections. As always: Get ready for surprises! The prize giving follows at around 2 pm, with plenty of prizes to be given out to the top three riders of each class plus a handful of others.
Location of Event-Area: Festplatz Latsch, opposite to Aqua Forum Latsch. Adress: Marktstraße, 48, 39021 Latsch, Italien.
- Rider limit: 375 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider & Masters Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from the night ride onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final at Kronplatz!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.