Programme / Infos
2019 we present a new region to host a TraiTrophy! Santa Caterina Valfurva is situated in the heart of the Stelvio National Park, at the root of Gran Zebru and the Passo Gavia. Here you'll find natural trails and big mountains in combination with a beautiful landscape. With the lifts you have access to various natural trails of the Stelvio Natural Trail Park including the "ride clean" philosophy which means to respect the nature and being aware of the privilege of riding your bike in one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world.
Santa Caterina is famous for hosting the Ski Worldcup – in the next years the region wants to become famous for its natural trails and overall mountain experience. So we're looking forward to premiere of bike-components TrailTropphy Santa Caterina.
Here you'll find a first and brief overview of the programme of bike-comonents TrailTrophy Santa Caterina 2019.
Friday, July 5, 2019
The TT Santa Caterina premiere will kick off with three stages on the programme: the ascent of the mountain by lift, followed by medium-difficulty trails to the start of the three TrailTrophy days back in the valley.
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Six varied stages are the focus of the TrailTrophy Saturday: First you take the mountain railway in St. Caterina to the middle station and then two beautiful stages to warm you up again in the valley. Afterwards there will be another lift, this time to the top station. After a midday snack, it's a bit higher with muscle power before the high alpine stages six and seven demand the ability to ride. For "recreation", a section follows on the Gavia pass road, before it continues through a lonely valley and another two stages to its destination. In the evening we will have dinner together and in a relaxed round we can review the day once again.
Sunday, 7 June 2019
On the third day of the bike-components TrailTrophy Santa Caterina, the start will be in Bormio: the bike ride from Santa Caterina to the valley station in Bormio, from there with the lift to the top. Then three fine enduro stages follow, before the winners of the TT in Santa Caterina are determined after 12 special stages. You can always (not only) look forward to valuable prizes for the fastest at the award ceremony.
Location of the event area: Via Magliaga 3, 23030 Santa Caterina (SO), Italy.
- Rider limit: 350 places are available on the starting line-up (Men’s Rider & Masters Class/Women’s rider class).
- Ranking: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time. In addition to this, multiple riders can also be ranked as a team. (See below)
- Teams: Three riders can be ranked as a team provided they each give an identical (!), appropriate team name. If more than three riders are starting under one team name, the three fastest riders will be ranked. Team names must be given at registration, or at the very latest when you pick up your starter pack at accreditation.
- Starting Order: The starting order for the first session is decided according to the start numbers assigned, except for the 50 fastest riders from the previous year, who will go first. Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings as soon as this is possible (so from saturday morning onwards).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy. The rider with the highest number of points at the end is going to win. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: Participants competing for overall ranking can have their worst result discounted. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Rules and regulations
Further information and conditions of participation can be found here (in German, English and Italian).
Informations about additional insurances
Here you can find the informations about the insurances we offer as an option: